is a town in Dodge County, Wisconsin,
United States. The population was 774
at the 2010 census. The Village of Clyman
is located within the town.
Was Clyman really named after the legendary
According to the United States Census
Bureau, the town has a total area of
35.4 square miles (91.7 km²), of
which, 35.4 square miles (91.7 km²)
of it is land and 0.04 square miles
(0.1 km²) of it (0.06%) is water.
735 Main Street
PO Box 159
Clyman, WI 53016-0159
REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
CLYMAN TOWN HALL, 735 MAIN STREET
FEBRUARY 8, 2016 @ 7:30 PM
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Convene into closed session pursuant to Wis. Stats.
Sec. 19.85(1)(f), for Preliminary
Consideration of Jurisdictional Offers for Train/Laird
4. Reconvene into Open Session
5. Discussion and possible action regarding Train/Laird
6. Approve minutes from previous monthly meetings
7. Treasurer’s Report
8. Approve bills to be paid for January
9. Fire Chief Report for Clyman Fire Department/1st
10. Discussion and possible action regarding Ordinance
2016-1 Control Burns in the
11. Discussion and possible action regarding renewing
Liability Insurance for Erdman
12. Discussion and possible action regarding appointment
of Appeal Board members
13. Discussion and possible action regarding letters
of Intent for Plan Commission
14. Discussion and possible action regarding recycling
and/or continuing Dumpster
Days for 2016.
15. Set future meeting dates
Items listed may not go in order as stated.
NOTE: Requests from person(s) with disabilities who
need assistance to participate in this meeting should
be made to the Town Clerk at 920-392-9036 with as
much notice as possible.
POSTED: Amended, February 4, 2016
Chris Spilker - Town Clerk
of the proposed 2015 Budget