TOWN OF CLYMAN
REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
CLYMAN TOWN HALL, 735 MAIN STREET
MARCH 12, 2018 @ 7:30 PM
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
3. Approve minutes from previous monthly meetings
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. Approve bills to be paid for March
6. Discussion and possible action regarding Town
of Clyman roads having ATV/UTV
Access Ordinance 2018-1.
7. Discussion and possible action regarding Town
of Clyman Adult Entertainment
8. Discussion and possible action RelyCo payment
request for remainder of retainer.
9. Convene into closed session pursuant to Wis.
Stats. Section 19.85(1) (g) to
review additional funding to the Borchardt/Huber/Manure
Pit and consider possible
motion suggested by Attorney Griggs on how to procced
with possible ligation.
10. Reconvene into open session and take possible
action on items discussed.
11. Fire Chief Report for Clyman Fire Department/1st
12. Discussion and possible action regarding Town
13. Non-Action Discussion.
14. Set future meeting dates.
A. Open Book = April 30, 2018 6-8 pm
B. Board of Review = May 22, 2018 6-8 pm
Items listed may not go in order as
NOTE: Requests from person(s) with
disabilities who need assistance to participate
in this meeting should be made to the Town Clerk
at 920-392-9036 with as much notice as possible.
POSTED: MARCH 12, 2018
Chris Spilker - Town Clerk